Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Jerry Falwell has passed away

.....take a look at the how the Nutroots react.

Several of my favorites:

Here.

Here.

And Here.

UPDATE:

Here's a good analysis on the Lunatics' slime on Reverend Falwell's death, by Ericka Anderson at Human Events.

On a related note, look at the stuff over at Cone's on this subject, where one of our favorite Usual Suspects, Little Lord Lex is being his usual obnoxious self.

Lex thinks he's the "expert" (doesn't he always, on all things?) on Falwell. I'm getting ready to disabuse him of that notion.

As some of you may know, I worked as a newspaper reporter/editor in Lynchburg VA.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't like Falwell, but am finding this outpouring of cess do outrageously disgusting. The man is dead. The time to say thise things is now past as they should have been said to his face when he had the opportunity to defend himself or rebut. As for Ed Cone's site and the people who camp out there: this is just one more reason for me not to tune in. I do declare ya'll I cain't unnerstand why folks is so enamored of this man and his offerings of feces. BB

    ReplyDelete