Friday, August 28, 2009

Today's "Do As I Say, Not As I Do" Obama moment



Politico:

"It's likely that this dust-up will quickly pass, but for a moment, it seemed as if the photo of a helmetless Obama could be this vacation's version of the most buzzed-about photo-op.
During the presidential campaign, Obama was photographed riding his bike with a helmet and his signature dorky jeans. He later told a fundraiser crowd:

'I had an internal debate,' said Obama. 'I knew that the AP was going to take a picture, and they were trying to portray it like Dukakis wearing that tank helmet. But I wanted to make sure that the children who saw that picture knew that even the Democratic nominee for president wears a helmet when he goes biking.' "
He probably just needs a helmet-wearing break because of the effect of the invisible helmet he wears when he speaks in public, as revealed here by the Top Secret de-cloaking device I possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment