Monday, August 10, 2009

About that recent Obama Puff Piece

Vanderleun, as is his wont, has the definitive word.

Noteworthy:

"How stoned am I? Look into my eyes, dude. I mean, man, check it out. This is visionary weed, man. I can see, see the future. I see myself as, whoa, President of the United States, man. How far out is that? Hey, don't bogart that...."

Now I hear all you non-vipers, you 'we don't do no chronic, no how' dope-virgins, all saying, 'Uncle Gerard, how do you know?' I know because I KNOW. And all my fellow vipers, active or in retirement, know the same thing.

The good news here is that, maybe, the Federal Government will get out of the War on Dope and concentrate on crack, coke, and crank. The bad news is that the Federal Government may get into the cultivation and distribution of 'Official' weed. If they do, it will be the methadone of marijuana: You won't get sick. You won't get high. You'll just stay on it."

Obama as The Pusher. That wouldn't be a stretch, given the recent history of Obama, The Pusher of Agenda-Driven Big Government Power and Control.

Vanderleun missed this Steppenwolf classic for his collection of appropriate song lyrics. It's particularly appropriate for seniors, if we're stupid enough to let the currently proposed version of Obamacare live. It's also in the style of Jerimiah Wright, too.

"You know I've smoked a lot of grass
O' Lord, I've popped a lot of pills
But I never touched nothin'
That my spirit could kill
You know, I've seen a lot of people walkin' 'round
With tombstones in their eyes
But the pusher don't care
Ah, if you live or if you die

God damn, The Pusher
God damn, I say The Pusher
I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man"

#

No comments:

Post a Comment