As you can see, it's real simple.
From Congressman Kevin Brady's web page:
"In addition to capturing the massive expansion of government and the overwhelming complexity of new regulations and taxes, the chart portrays:
* $569 billion in higher taxes;
* $529 billion in cuts to Medicare;
* Swelling of the ranks of Medicaid by 16 million;
* 17 major insurance mandates; and
* The creation of two new bureaucracies with powers to impose future rationing: the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute and the Independent Payments Advisory Board.
Brady admits committee analysts could not fit the entire health care bill on one chart. 'This portrays only about one-third of the complexity of the final bill. It’s actually worse than this.' "