Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today's Obamacare "We had to kill the patient to save him" moment

Brought to you by none other than Joe "Hey, I'm Only A Heartbeat Away From Being President" Biden:

“ 'And folks look, AARP knows and the people working here today know, the president knows, and I know, that the status quo is simply not acceptable,' Biden said at the event on Thursday in Alexandria, Va. 'It’s totally unacceptable. And it’s completely unsustainable. Even if we wanted to keep it the way we have it. It can’t do it financially.'

'We’re going to go bankrupt as a nation,' Biden said.

'Well, people when I say that look at me and say, "What are you talking about? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?" Biden said. 'The answer is yes, I’m telling you.' "

Who preps this guy for public appearances?

Professor Irwin Corey?

1 comment:

  1. Bubba: Thanks for examining that article. Your analysis seems accurate.

    ReplyDelete