Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Regarding those alternate realities that those of a certain worldview cherish

It's just a matter of the rest of us understanding the parallel universe that Dems/Lefties/"Progressives" inhabit.

Noteworthy:

"The laws of my perceptual universe are, to me, as obvious and irrepressible as the laws of physics. I have come to embrace them and in so doing have enjoyed some modicum of personal success. The laws of the liberal universe are no doubt as obvious to liberals, but I would argue that they are not irrepressible because they have failed every time in history that they have been applied. But then, perhaps I am biased."

...and:

"For those of us who exist in my universe (which I consider the "true" universe) this is a disconcerting truth. The question is: what to do? For me, I will continue to invest in the laws of my universe. I will act in my self-interest and I will use the persuasive talents God has given me to convince the collective of the errors of its ways. I will try to preserve the wealth I have spent a lifetime to acquire, and I intend to defend myself and my family from all who would seek to take it from me.

But at some point I fear I will be a man without a country, living in a parallel universe, and no Scotty to beam me up."

At that point, the only beams will be the radiated glow from the legions of Moonbats.

#

No comments:

Post a Comment