Tuesday, May 19, 2009

'I wish I were a liberal'

Sometimes, in the deepest, darkest dispare, when all seems lost, some people actually think this way.

Others make fun of the sentiment expressed in the post's headline.

In case you're brand new to this blog, I belong to the second group.

Noteworthy:

"In return, I'll be accepted, popular, and invited to the best parties. I'll be eligible for the right to housing, health care, a living wage (even if I don't work) and happiness. And as long as I remain a liberal, no-one is allowed to insult me. How cool is that?'

For those who belong to the first group I mentioned above, if you were a libthinker, you won't have to "work on putting gas in your car, or paying your mortgage, either.

Your now-enthroned President promised you so in the last campaign, didn't he?

#

No comments:

Post a Comment