Saturday, September 09, 2006

Quote of the Day

Rudy Giuliani, on Hugh Hewitt's radio show.


".....You know, there's a big difference between us on how to deal with this war on terror, meaning between Republicans and Democrats. President Bush, as I said before, believes that we have to be on offense against terrorism. He's absolutely right. We can't back off that. I believe the Democrats, at least a large number of them, don't believe that. They believe that we have to step back in Iraq. I think that recent calls for setting dates for withdrawals is really, really dangerous. I mean, it's hard for me to understand what the logic of that is, that you would tell your enemy, you know, we're going to withdraw on March 7th, or we're going to withdraw on February 3rd, or...all you do is empower them even more, and give them a sense that they can intimidate you."

No comments:

Post a Comment